[oXygen-user] oxygen hangs when saving to URL

Sorin Ristache
Tue Sep 18 09:01:29 CDT 2007

Hello,

I tried with the eXist server 1.1 build 20061104 which I see is the
latest build available on the eXist website
(eXist-1.1.1-newcore-build4311.jar) and also with a previous one (build
20061024) but I could not reproduce the hang problem. I tried on both
Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.4.10 (PowerPC). I could open, edit and save
files in oXygen 8.2 from the two eXist databases without problems.
Please copy the attached file in your [oXygen-install-folder]/lib
folder, restart oXygen, reproduce the problem and send us the
[oXygen-install-folder]/oxygen.log file.