[oXygen-user] Generating "hot" reports

Wendell Piez
Thu Sep 13 08:41:15 CDT 2007

Hi,

One nice feature in oXygen is that you can wire in External Tools,
and oXygen will capture their outputs in a Command Results panel.

Another is, of course, that you can link directly from reports
generated by validators, XPath queries and the like -- which also
appear in Command Results panels.

Can these two features be combined? In other words, would it be
possible for me to generate a report in an external tool which, once
oXygen picked it up in its panel, would allow me to link directly to
locations named in the report?

I'm familiar with the "SystemID", "Location", "Description" format
oXygen saves out from command results, but apparently (unless I'm
missing something) what I want to do here isn't quite as simple as
creating this format.

Is this a feature request, or should I be able to accomplish what I
want already?

Regards,
Wendell

Wendell Piez                            mailto: