[oXygen-user] Problem with Plugin-Specific Dialog During Save

Sorin Ristache
Tue Nov 6 09:57:49 CST 2007

Hello,

In case of Ctrl + S the progress dialog is displayed from a background
thread and the exact display moment cannot be controlled. A solution
will be to bypass the progress dialog in case of the operations of a
custom protocol and keep it only for the built-in ones (HTTP, HTTPS,
FTP, etc). This allows you to control the display of your own progress
dialog if such a dialog is needed for a custom protocol.