[oXygen-user] Latest version of Saxon

Sorin Ristache
Mon Nov 5 09:12:20 CST 2007

Hello,

Go to Options -> Preferences -> XML -> XSLT-FO-XQuery -> Custom Engines
and press the New button to define a new custom engine of type XSLT by
specifying the command line for running Saxon 8. The main Java class for
running XSLT transformations with Saxon 8 from a command line is
net.sf.saxon.Transform. The editor variables like ${xml}, ${xsl}, ${out}
available from the Insert Editor Variables in the dialog will make the
command line generic, for example:

java -cp saxon8.jar;saxon8-dom.jar;saxon8-xpath.jar
net.sf.saxon.Transform -o ${out} ${xml} ${xsl}

where the working directory of the custom engine is:

D:\Kit\Saxon\saxonb9