[oXygen-user] Latest version of Saxon

George Cristian Bina
Sat Nov 3 03:52:43 CDT 2007

Hi,

We were hopping to include Saxon 9 that was expected to be available at
the end of November. As there were some delays with that we had to ship
the previous version of Saxon 8 that was integrated in oXygen as you
noted. However, Saxon 9 will be available any day now and we will
integrate that in oXygen 9 and make available a new build with the
support for Saxon 9.

Note that for transformations you can use any XSLT processor and any
version of Saxon 8 if you configure that as an external processor. If
you need help with that just let us know.

George Cristian Bina - http://aboutxml.blogspot.com/