[oXygen-user] debugging a java extension?

Sorin Ristache
Wed May 16 09:13:41 CDT 2007

Is that the org.apache.log4j.Logger class? Do you set a Log4J file
appender for FlightPlanHelper and a logging level which includes the
INFO level? The file path specified in the file appender is relative to
the oXygen start folder. Do you use a Java properties file for setting
them? Where is the file located? It should be located in the oXygen
install folder or in the lib subfolder of that folder.