[oXygen-user] Using XQuery debug+profiler with eXist

Wolfgang Meier
Fri Mar 9 12:56:55 CST 2007

> In order to have debugging and profiling support for eXist the engine
> must provide some support for that. There was some interest at some
> moment from one of the eXist developers but things did not progress
> since then.

Speaking for the eXist developers: we would still be very interested
to implement a debugging interface and I guess it could be done with
not too much effort (maybe a week work). Unfortunately, we are all
working on other features right now, but if someone wants to
volunteer, just ask me and I'm sure I can give you a few hints where
to start. Otherwise, the feature remains on my personal wish list.

Wolfgang