[oXygen-user] Need an idea

Sorin Ristache
Fri Jun 15 07:29:22 CDT 2007

Hello,

If you get a different result with the Xalan XSLTC implementation then
this implementation has a bug because you should get the same result. I
think you have to find an XSLTC debugger. However oXygen does not use
the XSLTC technology in the editor perspective or in the debugger
perspective.

I hope this helps,
Sorin