[oXygen-user] [defect] Eclipse plugin & full size editor

Sorin Ristache
Wed Jul 18 04:35:51 CDT 2007

Hello,

To avoid the problem until we find a fix please disable "Validate as you
type" in Window -> Preferences -> oXygen -> Editor -> Document Checking
and validate your documents manually with the "Validate Document"
toolbar button, having the shortcut Ctrl + Shift + V.