[oXygen-user] [defect] Eclipse plugin & full size editor

Timothy Reaves
Tue Jul 17 16:30:00 CDT 2007

     With 8.2 Eclipse 3.3 plugin, there is a defect where when I am
editing with the edit area maximized, any error pops up the
console/problem area, removing focus from the edit area.  This is
more than a little annoying!  Damn near every single keystroke causes
this.  So for example, simply typing

<mytag

Will cause this to happen six times, once after each keystroke!  Yes, I
under stand that

<
and
<m
and
<my
and
<myt
and
<myta
and
<mytag

are each invalid.  But I'm still typing.  The same applies to attributes
of compleated tags.

     In full size mode, validate should show errors on the edit window,
but should not transfer focus to the errors tab.