[oXygen-user] Re: Structuring xs:documentation?

David Kastrup
Tue Jul 10 02:28:41 CDT 2007

Sorin Ristache <> writes:

> The tags supported in XML Schema annotations that are rendered in
> the content completion window as in an HTML document are specified
> in the User Manual:
>
> http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-standalone/streamline-with-content-completion.html
>
> "The following HTML tags are recognized inside the text content of
> an XML Schema annotation: p, br, ul, li. They are rendered as in an
> HTML document loaded in a web browser: p begins a new paragraph, br
> breaks the current line, ul encloses a list of items, li encloses an
> item of the list."

Ah, I was not able to find that, and I tried desperately to get
data).  When describing a list of possible values, an ul does not
really make sense, does it?

> Jesse Pelton wrote:
>> I do something like the following:
>>
>>     <xsd:annotation xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
>>       <xsd:documentation>
>>         <h1>Header text</h1>
>>         <ul>
>>           <li>List item 1</li>
>>           <li>List item 2</li>
>>         </ul>
>>       </xsd:documentation>
>>     </xsd:annotation>
>>  <oXygen/> renders the list with asterisks for bullets.

Well, I tried something like this (among other variations).  It is
just that I could not get Oxygen to recognize a <dl> element.

Pity.

Thanks for clearing this up,

--
David Kastrup