[oXygen-user] Structuring xs:documentation?

Sorin Ristache
Mon Jul 9 09:56:59 CDT 2007

Hello,

The tags supported in XML Schema annotations that are rendered in the
content completion window as in an HTML document are specified in the
User Manual:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-standalone/streamline-with-content-completion.html

"The following HTML tags are recognized inside the text content of an
XML Schema annotation: p, br, ul, li. They are rendered as in an HTML
document loaded in a web browser: p begins a new paragraph, br breaks
the current line, ul encloses a list of items, li  encloses an item of
the list."