[oXygen-user] [ANN] Syncro SVN Client

Radu Pisoi
Thu Jan 25 02:37:41 CST 2007

Hello Timothy,

Commit operation must be atomic, that means no part of a commit takes effect until the entire commit has succeeded.

To resolve this conflict situation when a new file is added on repository and in local working copy another file with same name exist in UNVERSIONED or ADDED state, you can use one of the actions available on contextual menu of the 'Synchronize' view: 'Override and Update', 'Override and Commit' or 'Mark as Merged'. For more details about resolving conflict situations see the 'Resolve Conflicts' section from our website documentation page: http://www.syncrosvnclient.com/doc/ug-svnclient/resolving-conflicts.html.

If you can reproduce the problem please send us more details to resolve it.

Radu Pisoi
Syncro SVN Client - http://www.syncrosvnclient.com