[oXygen-user] Re: Issue with Berkeley XML DB connection on Macintosh

Sorin Ristache
Wed Jan 10 03:28:45 CST 2007

Hello,

Yes, it is DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH. We also tried to build Berkeley DB XML
2.3.8 on Mac OS X, the build ended without errors but we get the same
error in oXygen as you - db_java-4.5 library not found. We tried to run
the Hello World example in the class dbxml.basic.helloWorld provided in
the dbxmlexamples.jar file just to test the build but it did not work. I
think this is a problem that the Berkeley DB XML team should fix.

I hope that helps,
Sorin