[oXygen-user] Replace Java help with Windows help

Roland Henkel
Wed Feb 28 10:50:01 CST 2007

I could live without Dynamic Help.
But, may be, it would bee a solution, too, to deliver the windows
install kit with CHM only and keep the possibility to download
and integrate the Java Help later for those folks who like to use the
Dynamic Help.

Regards,
Roland