[oXygen-user] Q: XML/XSL URLs and cross-platform transformation scenarios

Paul Everitt
Wed Feb 7 13:52:47 CST 2007

I'm on a project where I manage a .xpr project file for a group of
people on a team, putting in SVN to distribute changes.  Everything
is working well except for one small detail.

I configure the transformation scenario using something like this as
the Output -> Save As URL:

   ${pdu}/tmp/xxxoutput.html

I'm on OS X and that works fine, but the forward slash doesn't work
so well on Windows.  Those folks then "fix" it, using a backslash,
and then it breaks for me.

Is there any chance that oXygen can normalize the slash in the URL?

--Paul