[oXygen-user] Feature Request: button/keystroke to Untag An Element

Radu Coravu
Thu Dec 20 02:21:50 CST 2007

You can do this in two ways.
If you right click the Author, in the "Refactoring" menu you can find
the "Delete element tags" action with the "Ctrl-Alt-X" keyboard shortcut.
You can also go to the start or to the end of the element and press Del
or Backspace. This will delete the element tags.

Radu Coravu