[oXygen-user] Feature Request: Keystroke to Select Element Content

Radu Coravu
Thu Dec 20 02:13:53 CST 2007

Hi Eliot,

You can right click in the Author and in the "Select" menu you have
"Select content", "Select element" and "Select parent".
Keyboard shortcuts can be assigned to these actions from the
"Options->Menu shortcut keys" table.
They do not work exactly like you specified but you can use all of them
to obtain a similar behavior.
We'll think about adding another "Select" action with the behavior that
you requested.