[oXygen-user] OS/X and XEP Error

Radu Coravu
Tue Dec 18 01:04:51 CST 2007

Dear Raymond,

Thank you for contacting us.

I assume you have already added the XEP executable in the Oxygen
Options->Preferences->FO Processors page.
Correct installation of XEP in Oxygen is described here:

What you can do is try to run XEP from the command line to check if it
is configured properly.
This is a sample command line:

sh /path/to/xep/xep -fo "/path/to/fo/fileName.fo" -pdf

If the command line does not create the pdf then the XEP was probably
not correctly installed.
In the XEP installation "lib" folder there have to be 3 jar files
referred from the xep executable script.
Maybe they are missing from your installation.

Radu Coravu