[oXygen-user] the last row height of the table

George Cristian Bina
Mon Dec 17 05:17:21 CST 2007

To specify the line height you can use something like:

<fo:table-row line-height="1500%">

Note that the percentage is applied on the font size:
The computed value of the property is this percentage multiplied by the
element's computed font size

Hope that helps,
George Cristian Bina - http://aboutxml.blogspot.com/