[oXygen-user] InvocationTargetException

Sorin Ristache
Tue Apr 24 09:46:36 CDT 2007

Hello,

We got this error with a Java virtual machine 1.6.0 beta version but the
Java 1.6.0 final version fixed the problem. What is the Java version
reported by the following command?

java -version

You should try to run oXygen with a different version of Java virtual
machine. If you start oXygen from the Start menu in order to change the
Java virtual machine you have to set the home folder of the JVM that
will run oXygen with a property like

JRE Path=C:\path\to\JRE\home\folder

added in the file [oXygen-install-folder]\oxygen8.1.ini, the section
[Virtual Machine Parameters].

If you start oXygen using the oxygen.bat script you have to set the full
path to java.exe in the java command inside this script. Other
possibility is to install the Windows kit that includes a JVM because
the included JVM was tested with oXygen before the release.