[oXygen-user] using automatic character conversion in XML to XML transformation

Dever, Paul (ELS)
Fri Oct 6 14:22:34 CDT 2006

If I transform my XML document to HTML using the HTML output method
oXygen automatically turns special characters into HTML character
entities (e.g., a copyright symbol gets transformed into "©").

I want to use that functionality in a transformation from XML to XML
using XML as an output method, but I can't figure out how to do it.  Is
there a way?

Thanks,
--Paul
Paul Dever :: Manager, Electronic Workflows :: EPD-US
(T) +1 314-995-3291 :: (E)
<mailto:>
11830 Westline Industrial Drive, St. Louis, MO 63146
ELSEVIER