[oXygen-user] date time format when importing from Excel

Sorin Ristache
Mon Nov 27 03:16:28 CST 2006

Hello,

No, you cannot change the import format of dates in the current version.
I added a request to our database for allowing the specification of the
format of dates imported from an Excel spreadsheet.