[oXygen-user] doesn't work: Configurable Initial Directory of the File Open Dialog

Sorin Ristache
Thu Nov 23 04:40:35 CST 2006

Hello,

Changing "File chooser dialog opens in" should work after you press OK
in the Preferences dialog without any other user action but it works
only after you change the current editor once or close the current
editor. We will fix the problem in the next version.

Thank you,