[oXygen-user] Automating XML Document Chaining and Piplining

Ray Miller
Tue Mar 21 13:15:58 CST 2006

oXygen-7.0.0 (eclipse-3.1.2 plugin)

Transforming a WordML document into Docbook involves "chaining" the XML
document through a "pipeline" of XSL stylesheets. There are four XSL
<http://www.w3.org/Style/XSL>  stylesheets involved: wordml-normalise.xsl,
wordml-sections.xsl, wordml-blocks.xsl and wordml-final.xsl.

Example usage:

xsltproc -o normalised.xml wordml-normalise.xsl my-word.xml
xsltproc -o sections.xml wordml-sections.xsl normalised.xml
xsltproc -o blocks.xml wordml-blocks.xsl sections.xml
xsltproc -o my-docbook.xml wordml-final.xsl blocks.xml

How does one configure oXygen to automate this process ???

Ray