[oXygen-user] Using oXygen in IBM Rational Application Developer

Sorin Ristache
Tue Mar 21 03:49:11 CST 2006

Hello,

As stated on the Download page and in the User Manual the Eclipse plugin
distribution only supports the latest Eclipse version available at the
release date. Usually the plugin also works in other Eclipse versions
but when the Eclipse team introduces changes in the API accessed by the
<oXygen/> plugin some features of the plugin stop working. The next
version of <oXygen/> adapts to the API changes but the versions already
released are left supporting what was available at the release date.

That means the API changes introduced between the stable Eclipse
versions 3.0 and 3.1 limit you to the version 6.1 of the plugin.

Best regards,
Sorin