[oXygen-user] Using oXygen in IBM Rational Application Developer

Alexander Voss
Mon Mar 20 11:50:17 CST 2006

Hi,

I am in the process of switching from a pure Eclipse
environment to IBM's Rational Application Developer
and was wondering if it is possible to use the
current version of oXygen in this environment. The
download page suggests that oXygen only runs with
Eclipse 3.1 but IBM RAD is based on 3.0. Does that
mean that I would have to downgrade to oXygen 6.1
(last one that was eclipse 3.0 based) or is there
another solution? I guess one would be using it
stand-alone but that's not really what I'm looking
for. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Alex

--
Alexander Voss, Research Associate
School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh