[oXygen-user] Default Schema Association by file extension

George Cristian Bina
Mon Mar 13 06:42:20 CST 2006

Hi James,

Creating a mapping with .odd for filename should work but you must take
into account that first rule that matches is applied so you need to move
up your rule in the list of rules so that it is before the rule that
associates the TEI namespace with your TEI schema.