[oXygen-user] Validating multi-file XSL transformations with

Mary Ellen Foster
Mon Jun 12 09:44:14 CDT 2006

I've just started playing with oXygen as an XML plug-in for Eclipse.
So far, it seems great; however, I've got a large set of XSL
stylesheets I'd like to work on, and unfortunately the built-in
validation says that they're invalid. They do currently work, using
Xalan as the XSL-processing engine, so I'm reluctant to change the
structure radically.

In a nutshell, here's what's happening; this is obviously a huge
simplification, and in the real project I get a *zillion* similar
warnings: