[oXygen-user] [SVNClient] Show History oddity

Radu Pisoi
Mon Jun 12 01:22:33 CDT 2006

Dear Timothy Reaves,

This is a problem in the current version, the repository root URL is
used to resolve the URL for renamed or moved resources. In this case the
application will fail to open these resources.

I have encountered the same behavior after I canceled a checkout process
and then I resumed it using the 'Update' action. Somehow the working
copy information is incomplete, the repository root URL is missing.
There is no way to set the repository root URL for a working copy, so
you have to checkout again the module from repository using 'Check Out'
action from Repository view, and let the process to finish.

In the next version we will try to find another way to get the
repository root URL to avoid this problem.

--
Best regards,
Radu Pisoi