[oXygen-user] Directory bookmarks.

Sorin Ristache
Thu Jul 27 03:38:15 CDT 2006

Hello,

You can import the directory as a linked folder in the tree of the
Project view by right clicking on a normal, logical folder of the
Project tree and selecting Link to External Folders. A linked folder is
a mirror of the filesystem folder and is synchronized with it by the
Refresh action available on the right click menu of that linked folder.