[oXygen-user] olinkdb and target.db Problems

George Cristian Bina
Wed Jan 4 10:46:28 CST 2006

Hello Chris,

As I said in v7 it will be possible to disable the DTD validation when a
schema is also specified (in v6 that was possible only if an XML Schema
was also specified). Do you need to disable the DTD validation even in
cases when a schema of some sort is not specified and there is only a
DTD specified?

Best regards,