[oXygen-user] literallayout and indent on paste

Sorin Ristache
Fri Dec 8 09:13:58 CST 2006

Hello,

Yes, we could add an option for disabling "Indent on paste" for the
elements of the Preserve space elements list that in configured in
Options -> Preferences -> Editor -> Format -> XML. I added a request to
our database.