[oXygen-user] key remapping

Sorin Ristache
Mon Aug 28 01:36:19 CDT 2006

Hello,

Do you mean a home key for going to the beginning of the line and an end
key for going to the end of the line ? Where are they located on the Mac
keyboard ? What is their sign or word so that I can identify them ?

Please give some examples of native Mac OS applications for which you
use a key to go to the beginning of the current line and this action is
mapped to that key by default, when the application is started the first
time.

Thank you,
Sorin