[oXygen-user] key remapping

Sorin Ristache
Wed Aug 23 10:10:19 CDT 2006

Hello,

The Mac keyboard does not have a Home key. There is a beginning of file
key and end of file key instead of Home and End as you know them on a PC
keyboard but in the same position on the keyboard as Home and End. The
effect of the Home (beginning of line) key / End (end of line) key of
the PC keyboard is produced by the Meta + left arrow / Meta + right
arrow combination with a Mac keyboard. How did you configure the
beginning of file key to go to the beginning of the line in the TextEdit
application ?

Best regards,
Sorin