[oXygen-user] keep.relative.image.uris 0 being disrespected (???)

Chris Chiasson
Wed Aug 23 09:34:28 CDT 2006

You are right. I must have disabled it :-[

After enabling it, the images showed up just fine. I feel bad for
taking up so many resources to solve such a simple problem. Does
SyncRO Soft/oXygen have a donation link?

http://chris.chiasson.name/