[oXygen-user] keep.relative.image.uris 0 being disrespected (???)

Sorin Ristache
Fri Aug 18 08:48:49 CDT 2006

Hello Chris,

It works for me with oXygen 7.2 and Saxon 6.5.5. If I use the default
value 1 for keep.relative.image.uris the value of the graphic/@fileref
attribute present in the DocBook source document is preserved as the
value of img/@src in the XHTML result. If I set keep.relative.image.uris
  to 0 and one of the ancestors of graphic/@fileref has an xml:base
attribute then the value of the xml:base attribute of the topmost
ancestor with this attribute is used as base URL to resolve the
graphic/@fileref value. The resolved path is placed in img/@src in the
XHTML result as with the default value of keep.relative.image.uris. If
there is no ancestor with an xml:base attribute then the
graphic/@fileref value is preserved. This algorithm is executed by the
template called "relative-uri" in
[oXygen-frameworks-folder]/docbook/xsl/common/common.xsl. This is true
for both the oXygen standalone distribution and the Eclipse plugin one.