[oXygen-user] Font metrics file location

Sorin Ristache
Thu Aug 17 10:20:31 CDT 2006

Hello,

Yes lib/avalon-framework.jar must be replaced with
lib/avalon-framework-4.1.3.jar and lib/xalanOxygen.zip must be replaced
with lib/xalan.jar. I think these are the only changes in order to
update the article to the latest version of oXygen. What error messages
do you get after applying these 2 changes ?

Best regards,
Sorin