[oXygen-user] weird transformation error message

Sorin Ristache
Thu Aug 17 05:20:18 CDT 2006

Hello,

I think 20060628 means June 28, 2006 which is older, not newer than the
date of the stable release, June 29, 2006. As we specify on the Download
page of the oXygen website we support only stable official releases of
Eclipse. This is why I recommend an official release of Eclipse. Anyway
the Warnings view is a built-in view of Eclipse with no connection to
the oXygen plugin.