[oXygen-user] weird transformation error message

Chris Chiasson
Wed Aug 16 20:27:09 CDT 2006

OK, it happened again (on a transformation that otherwise was fine),
but the error doesn't seem to point to oXygen? This is the stack trace
from the first error occurring at the time of my transformation error.
I don't expect that anything can be done with this now, but if someone
else notices this problem, perhaps we could work together to find out
the cause.

eclipse.buildId=M20060628-1325
java.version=1.5.0_06
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_US
Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86
This is a continuation of log file C:\eclipse_work\.metadata\.bak_4.log
Created Time: 2006-08-16 20:02:11.875

Error
Wed Aug 16 20:04:35 CDT 2006
java.lang.NullPointerException

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclipse.jface.text.hyperlink.HyperlinkManager.deactivate(HyperlinkManager.java:220)
at org.eclipse.jface.text.hyperlink.HyperlinkManager.handleEvent(HyperlinkManager.java:448)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:66)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.filterEvent(Display.java:982)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:927)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:952)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:937)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendKeyEvent(Widget.java:965)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendKeyEvent(Widget.java:961)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.wmKeyUp(Widget.java:1660)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Control.WM_KEYUP(Control.java:3571)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Control.windowProc(Control.java:3276)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.windowProc(Display.java:4025)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.win32.OS.DispatchMessageW(Native Method)
at org.eclipse.swt.internal.win32.OS.DispatchMessage(OS.java:1923)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:2966)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:1914)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:1878)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:419)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.IDEApplication.run(IDEApplication.java:95)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.PlatformActivator$1.run(PlatformActivator.java:78)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:92)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:68)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:400)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:177)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:336)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:280)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:977)
at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:952)

http://chris.chiasson.name/