[oXygen-user] Problem installing version 5.1 plugin in Eclipse 3.1

George Cristian Bina
Fri Sep 2 23:36:09 CDT 2005

Hi Ola,

The oXygen 5.1 Eclipse plugin is listed on the software archive page [1]
  as a plugin zip distribution [2].
Please note however that oXygen 5.1 works only with Eclipse 3.0 (Eclipse
3.1 was not available at that time).

[1] http://www.oxygenxml.com/software_archive.html
[2]
http://www.oxygenxml.com/software-archive/InstData5.1/Eclipse/com.oxygenxml.editor_5.1.0.zip