[oXygen-user] Schematron embeded in RELAX NG

George Cristian Bina
Thu Oct 20 03:25:21 CDT 2005

Hi Jirka,

The list should allow attachments.

Anyway, there is a sample file in [oxygen]/samples/schematron/tournament
called Tournament.xml. If you add the following associations in that file:

<?oxygen SCHSchema="tournament.rng"?>
<?oxygen RNGSchema="tournament.rng" type="xml"?>

and then perform the validate action then oXygen validates against both
Relax NG and Schematron embedded rules.

I will add a feature request with the support for schemas with embedded
Schematron rules in the default association.