[oXygen-user] Schematron embeded in RELAX NG

George Cristian Bina
Thu Oct 20 01:57:34 CDT 2005

Hi Jirka,

Yes, it does. We support

* Schematron 1.5
* Schematron 1.5 embedded in Relax NG
* Schematron 1.5 embedded in XML Schema

and since version 6.2 you can configure if you want XPath 2.0 or XPath
1.0 for Schematron.

There is also an article about Schematron:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/HowToSchematron.pdf