[oXygen-user] XSD Validation Error

Helder Rossa
Wed Nov 30 12:24:59 CST 2005

Hi,

I've got several errors validating a correct xsd file in oXygen Eclipse
Plug-In.

Importing a XSD File

Error:

src-import.3.2: An <import> element information item that had no namespace
attribute was found, so the imported document cannot have a targetNamespace
attribute. However, the targetNamespace 'uri:namespace' was found in the
imported document.

@see: http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#src-import

Occurs when:

<xs:import schemaLocation="anotherfile.xsd" />

Only works when:

<xs:import namespace="uri:namespace" schemaLocation="anotherfile.xsd" />

This is incorrect!!

Use Attribute in a Element

Error:

s4s-att-not-allowed: Attribute 'use' cannot appear in element 'attribute'.

Occurs when:

<xs:attribute name="type" type="xs:string" use="required" />

Only Works when:

<xs:attribute name="type" type="xs:string" use="required" />

This is incorrect because use attribute is OK.

What I have to configure for oXygen work corrrectly?!

Thanx