[oXygen-user] XML Schema validation and XInclude

George Cristian Bina
Mon Nov 14 04:10:49 CST 2005

Hi Rob,

We are not able to reproduce that, please make sure both files are saved
on disk. If you still have problems it may help if you send your files
attached.
In any case it is recommended to upgrade to the latest oXygen 6 release,
version 6.2.
For the schema for XML please use the official schema, eventually you
can refer to it using its remote location and resolve that to a local
copy through an XML Catalog file.
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/xml.xsd