[oXygen-user] Relax and Catalog Resolution

George Cristian Bina
Wed Nov 2 03:21:01 CST 2005

Dear Ray,

There are two problems here, one I guess is a spelling error, you have a
space after file:///

 > <?oxygen RNGSchema="file:/// _fooRngBase_/docbookxi.rng" type="xml"?>

The other problem is that if you turn on the catalog verbosity from
Options you will see that oXygen tries to resolve the location

file:/_fooRngBase_/docbookxi.rng

through the catalog.
You need to change the catalog to solve the locations starting with:

file:/_fooRngBase_/

instead of

file:///_fooRngBase_/