[oXygen-user] Schema and code generation in Oxygen/xml

Pierre Mareschal
Wed May 25 03:22:26 CDT 2005

Hello,

I'm a new Oxygen user and I apologize in advance if I
haven't read enought. I went throught samples codes
and exemples and skimmed throught the manual but I
have found the following two features (I'm a switcher
from XML Spy):

Is it possible to generate a (approximative but valid)
schema from a sample XML document? And on the
opposite, give a schema, is it possible to generate a
valid XML document with random data in it? (XML Spy
has this nice feature ;-) )

Is it possible to generate Java classes (+helper
functions) from a schema to process a XML document
that is schema-valid?

Many thanks for your help.

Pierre