[oXygen-user] A question concerning depth of validation using 5.1

Sorin Ristache
Tue May 24 07:58:09 CDT 2005

Dear Stefan,

Validation of a document in <oXygen/> implies that all the tags and
their content are checked against the specified schema. There is no
depth limit of tag nesting. If you think validation doesn't work
correctly please post samples of your documents and their associated
schemas and point out the problem so that we be reproduce it.

Best regards,
Sorin