[oXygen-user] Beta 6

George Cristian Bina
Tue May 10 03:03:26 CDT 2005

Hi Sean,

That does not sound like a trivial fix :).
We will consider adding support for CVS and other systems but that will
be in another release.
What you can do now is to checkout twice your project, in one location
keep always the latest code and in the other keep the code you work on.
Then you can compare the two locations using the directory based diff
from oXygen before committing.