[oXygen-user] FOP and image width

Thu May 5 22:51:23 CDT 2005

Hi,

Thanks for all your assistance so far - its all part of the learning curve...

I'm trying to ensure there are no content overflows when creating PDFs so that
my memory usage problems don't return as my document increases in size.  This
means I am trying to create images of the correct size and specify their sizes
in my xml/xsl files.  I would like to have some of my images at page width, and
others within the flow on indented text.  My body text is set by:

<xsl:param name="body.start.indent" select="'5.9cm'"/>

All my tables are appearing as full page width (which is a different problem to
be solved), but all my images are contained within the indented text region,
approximately 9.7cm.  This is too small for my entity relationship diagrams so I
would like them to be at the full page width.  I've followed the instructions at

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ImageSizing.html

without success.

Am I being too ambitious for FOP 0.20.5 or am I doing things the wrong way?

Cheers,

Geoff

docbookxsl-1.68.1
oXygen 5.1